Bizet’s Carmen: Seville & Paris 2019 with Lee (“Buzz”) Kimball
Sunday, April 7th, 2019
Monday, April 15th, 2019
Brochure & Documents
Day 1 - Departure
Departure from Philadelphia, Optional transfer to the airport for an overnight flight to Seville. Celestial Voyagers will be happy to assist you to get your airline ticket which is not included.
Day 2 - Seville
Arrival in Seville. Check-in at the hotel for 3 nights. Group will meet at the hotel at 7:30 PM to go to a welcome dinner.
Day 3 - Seville
Morning sightseeing of Seville: orientation guided tour by coach to see the city landmarks. Walking tour in the Barrio de Santa Cruz. Visit the Cathedral and El Alcazar. Afternoon free. Evening Flamenco show.
Day 4 - Seville
Full day guided excursion to Cordoba. En route visit Carmona. Continue to Cordoba, The highlight of Cordoba is the famous Mezquita Evening tickets to Sevilla Opera Lyrical Tablao.
Day 5 - Paris
Morning at leisure. Flight from Seville to Paris. Transfer to the airport. Flight Seville to Orly is included. Upon arrival orientation city tour. Check-in at the hotel for 4 nights.
Day 6 - Paris
Morning Paris guided tour: visit the Louvre Museum. Walk In the neighborhood, see the Cour Royale and the Comedie Francaise. Visit also the inside of the Opera Garnier. Afternoon at leisure
Day 7 - Paris
Morning guided visit of the Orsay Museum followed by a visit to the Palace of Versailles.
Day 8 - Paris
Morning at leisure. 2:30 PM Performance of Carmen at the Opera Bastille. Roberto Alagna will be performing Don Jose. River Cruise and Farewell dinner after the show.
Day 9 - Return
Tour ends at breakfast. Celestial Voyagers can arrange your transfer to The airport to take your return flight to the US.
● 3 nights hotel in Seville 4 star hotel – double occupancy
● 4 nights hotel in Paris 3 or 4-star hotel – double occupancy
● Flight between Seville and Paris
● Buffet breakfast daily
● Welcome and Farewell dinner
● All sightseeing and entrance fees as per itinerary
● Deluxe coach for transfers, city tours and excursions
● Guidance from Buzz, a specialist in Bizet and Carmen Opera.
● Optional tickets for Seville Opera Tablao estimated at approximately $120 to be purchased in December or January
● Tickets to the Opera Bastille for the performance of Carmen estimated around $200 to be purchased when sale opens on November 1st, 2019
● Single room supplement $725
● International air fare
● Arrival transfer in Seville or departure transfer in Paris
● 3% merchant fee for balance payment made by credit card
● Meals other than breakfast and 2 dinners
● Optional travel insurance
● Passport and visa fee
To show your interest please mail immediately a check for $250 which needs to be received prior November 1st in order to purchase the Opera tickets. This deposit is fully refundable until November 8, It will be returned to you in case the trip does not reach the minimum of 12 participants.
- Online: During your registration, you can submit your payment by e-check or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express). There is a 3% service fee for all online payments. To avoid this fee, you can mail a check or money order.
- Phone: We accept credit card & e-check payments by phone. Credit card payments incur a 3% service fee but there is no service fee for e-checks.
- Post Mail: You could also mail a paper check or a money order. Checks should be made payable to “Celestial Voyagers” and mailed to the address in the “Contact Us” section.