Flight from New York to Punta Cana (under own arrangements)
Check-in at Hotel Riu Republica for the next 3 nights.
Check-in: 3 PM Enjoy 1hour semiprivate cocktail, selection of cold canapes
Friday, March 22nd, 2019
Activities under own arrangements
Saturday, March 23rd, 2019
Day activities under own arrangements.
Optional: Dune Buggy details T.BA
Evening: Semiprivate group dinner
Sunday, March 24th, 2019
Check out of the hotel after breakfast and transfer to airport for your flight back (under own arrangements)
Double Occupancy ….. $485
Single Room Supplement….+$195
● 3nights stay at 5star hotel Riu Republica Punta Cana Hotel ● Food and Beverages in restaurants. ● Unlimited snacks 24 hours ● Hospitality desk ● Welcome Drink during checkin. ● All taxes and gratuities are included. ● Fitness Center available ● Complimentary sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi, where available ● Rates applicable 3 days prior and after the group dates (subject to availability).
Services Not Included
● International Air Fare
● Single room supplement
● Passport and visa fees
● Optional travel insurance in case of trip cancellation
● Additional excursions or activities not mentioned in itinerary or reserved in advance
● Transportation except where noted in the itinerary
● Upgrade to hotel accommodations and activities
● Cost of personal items: phone, drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc.
● Any services not listed above as “included”
Online: During your registration, you can submit your payment by e-check or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express). There is a 3% service fee for all online payments. To avoid this fee, you can mail a check or money order.
Phone: We accept credit card & e-check payments by phone. Credit card payments incur a 3% service fee but there is no service fee for e-checks.
Post Mail: You could also mail a paper check or a money order. Checks should be made payable to “Celestial Voyagers” and mailed to the address in the “Contact Us” section.
We advise all travelers to purchase travel insurance in case of any unforeseen circumstances and if you are no longer able to travel. We offer the following insurance policies through Allianz Travel Insurance: Basic, Classic, and Classic with cancel anytime. Prices vary with age and amount insured.
Set on Arena Gorda Beach along the Atlantic Ocean, this upscale all-inclusive resort for adults is 3 km from Punta Blanca Golf & Beach Club and 28 km from Punta Cana International Airport. With bright, marine-themed decor, the over 1,000 rooms offer free WiFi, flatscreens, minibars, and coffeemakers, plus balconies or terraces; some have ocean views. Suites add living areas. In addition to meals and drinks, use of 8 pools and a gym, and access to water sports and beach volleyball are included. There are 9 restaurants and 10 bars (some swim-up), plus a nightclub. There ais a spa and direct beach access.
Terms & Conditions
CelestialVoyagers Terms and Conditions relate to specific contracts with various suppliers. The policies and regulations below must be strictly enforced.
MCNY Alumni Punta Cana 2019
A deposit of $150 is due upon registration. When registration is made within 60 days prior to departure the full amount of the trip is due Cancellations, Penalties and Fees
● $150 nonrefundable processing fee before 90 Days
● $150 if cancellation is received between 90 – 61 Days + processing fee of $150: Total $300 penalty
● 75% of the total trip cost between 60 – 45 Days
● 100% of the total trip cost within 45 Days or in case of noshow
Gineth is a senior travel planner for CelestialVoyagers. With over ten years of experience in the travel industry, Gineth acquired her master’s degree in criminal justice from John Jay College while working for CelestialVoyagers. She loved her job at CelestialVoyagers so much that she continued working up the company’s ranks and currently focuses on strategic planning and project management.