Type Land & Air
Departure Date Friday, April 10th, 2020
Return Date Friday, April 17th, 2020
Final Payment Date
Friday, March 20th, 2020
Open and Print PDF brochure
5:05 PM Iberia flight IB# 6250 leaves JFK
6:15 AM Arrive Madrid
7:30 AM Connecting flight IB#3866 leaves madrid at 08:45 AM to Malaga
Assistance and transfer on arrival to go to your hotel, located about 30 minutes away from Malaga along the famous Costa del Sol. Checkin for 3-nights Enjoy the beach, the hotel surroundings and the small resort town of Torremolinos, dinner at the hotel.
10 AM- Morning transfer to Malaga. Guided city tour including the Picasso Museum.
Free time for lunch and afternoon at leisure in Malaga or possible excursion to Marbella & Puerto Banus.
6:00 PM Return to Hotel for dinner
10 AM- Departure for Granada. Visit Granada highlights: The Alhambra Palace, Generalife Gardens, the Cathedral. Free time for lunch. Walking tour of the Albaicin before returning to Torremolinos.
Dinner at the hotel.
9 AM- Checkout of the hotel and transfer to Seville.
Stop in Ronda; guided city tour of Ronda including entrance to the bullring. Free time for lunch and continuation to Seville. Check-in to your hotel on arrival for 3 nights. Dinner at the hotel.
9:30 AM- Full day guided walking city tour to visit the Cathedral and the Alcazar.
Free time for lunch. Continuation of the walking tour in the afternoon to visit the old town and the Museo de Bellas Artes. Dinner at the hotel.
10 AM- Departure after breakfast to go to Cordoba. Visit the Mezquita and the Old town.
Free time for lunch in Cordoba. In the afternoon proceed to Italica for the experience of the Games of Thrones. Dinner and Flamenco show (8-min. Walk from hotel)
Morning at leisure until it is time to go to the airport for your return flight to the US. 1:35 PM flight IB#3949 leaves Seville at 2:40 PM arrive Madrid at 4:50 PM, depart Madrid 7:05 PM to arrive at JFK.
A 9-minute walk from Playa de la Carihuela. this modern hotel is an 11-minute walk from Torremolinos train station and 5 km from the Tivoli World theme park. Room service is available 24/7. Meals are served in a buffet restaurant. There’s also a sundeck with a pool and a hot tub. Massages and beauty treatments are available, and jet ski hire and diving can be arranged.
HOTEL DON PACO
Set in Seville city center, this modern hotel is 4 km from both the Alcázar of Seville (Moorish palace) and the Giralda (Gothic and Baroque tower). The modest rooms feature free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and minifridges. Some have sofas and/or balconies with scenic views.In addition to a casual restaurant, amenities include a bright lobby bar and a rooftop saltwater pool with a seasonal sundeck and a panoramic bar.
● International flight between JFK – Malaga / Sevilla – JFK with Iberia Airlines
● 6 nights’ accommodation in 3-star hotels
● Modern motor coach with driver/guide for transfers & city sightseeing as per itinerary
● 3 x nights of accommodation in Torremolinos – Hotel Natursun 3* – half board
● 3 x nights of accommodation in Seville – Hotel Don Paco 3* – Half Board
● 11 April – Transfer for the Airport to the hotel with assistance upon arrival
● 12 April – Full Day Tour of Malaga & Marbella & Puerto Banus with Guide + Bus + Entrance in Picasso Museum
● 13 April – Full Day Tour of Granada with Alhambra complex & Walking Tour of Albaicin
● 14 April – Transfer from Torremolinos to Seville with Stop in Ronda for guided visit & Bullring entrance fee.
● 15 April – Full Day Walking Tour of Seville with Alcazar, Cathedral and Bellas Artes Museum
● 16 April – Full Day Cordoba to Cordoba & Italica with Entrance fee to the Mosque included
● 16 April – Tapas Dinner & Flamenco Show in Seville
● Travel insurance (excluding trip cancellation protection)
● Excess baggage fees at the airport
● Single room supplement of $365
● Passport and visa fees
● Additional excursions or activities not mentioned in itinerary or reserved in advance
● Transportation except where noted in the itinerary
● Upgrade to hotel accommodations and activities
● Cost of personal items: phone, drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc.
● Any services not listed above as “included”
● Trip cancellation insurance to cover penalties in case of cancellation
Tour Price – $2,495
Single room supplement – $365
|Departure Date||From (airport/terminal)||Departure Time||Flight #||To (airport)||Arrival Time|
|April 10 2020, Friday||JFK||5:05 PM||Iberia # 6250||Madrid||6:15 AM (+1)|
|April 11, 2020, Saturday||Madrid||7:30 AM||Iberia # 3866||Malaga||8:45 AM|
|April 17, 2020, Friday||Seville||1:35 PM||Iberia # 3949||Madrid||2:40 PM|
|April 17, 2020, Friday||Madrid||4:50 PM||Iberia # 6253||JFK||7:05 PM|
CelestialVoyagers Terms and Conditions relate to specific contracts with various suppliers.
The policies and regulations below must be strictly enforced.
|A deposit of $495.00 is due upon registration.
When registration is made within 60 days prior to departure the full amount of the trip is due
Cancellations, Penalties, and Fees
All changes and cancellations must be provided in writing. The following penalties apply with the number of days prior to departure:
• $350 + processing fee of $150: Total $500 penalty if cancellation is received between January 7 – February 7, 2020
• 50% of the total trip cost between February 8 – February 25, 2020
• 100% of the total trip cost after February 25, 2020, or in case of no-show
IMPORTANT NOTE FROM MCVTS:
Once someone registers and makes their initial deposit(s) and makes subsequent additional payments there will be absolutely no refunds given! (with only two exceptions):
Everyone needs a passport valid until October 17, 2020. If you are not an American citizen, a visa may be required. A Green Card or equivalent is compulsory.