MCVTS Paris 2019
Friday, April 19th, 2019
Saturday, April 27th, 2019
Important: Register online and pay the deposit as soon as you decide to participate. Your registration must be approved by the school. If it is not approved your deposit will be refunded immediately, merchant fees are not refundable when paying by credit cards.
Brochure & Documents
Day 1 - Departure
Departure from JFK with AIR FRANCE. Flight AF#009 leaves at 11:25 PM. Check-in at AIR FRANCE counter terminal 1 at 9:00 PM.
Day 2 - Paris
Arrival Paris Charles de Gaulle airport at 12:55 PM. Assistance and transfer to your hotel. Check-in for 6 nights. Afternoon guided city tour, dinner at local restaurant and return to the hotel by coach. Get your 5-day metro pass.
Day 3 - Paris
Easter Sunday, many places will be closed. Take the subway to Notre Dame to start your guided walking tour. View the inside on your own as group entrance is is restricted on Easter Sunday. See the facade and outside of Notre Dame. Walk around the old “LUTECE” which started on 2 islands: Ile Saint Louis and Ile de la Cite. View the steeple of the Sainte Chapelle, the Conciergerie, the Hotel Dieu, then go to Place Dauphine, see the Vert Galant, return to Fontaine Saint Michel, walk up the “Boul’ Mich” to the Luxembourg Gardens, the Pantheon, Place de la Contrescarpe, Saint Genevieve Church, Rue Mouffetard and finally visit the Arenes de Lutece. Dinner at local restaurant in the area and return to the hotel by subway.
Day 4 - Paris
Take the subway to go to the Louvre. Your museum guided tour begins with a brief history of the buildings. Visit will focus on the highlights of the collections. Afterwards walking tour in the surroundings: Palais Royal, Comedie Francaise, rue de Rivoli, rue de Castiglione, Place Vendôme, rue de la Paix and Madeleine Church. In the afternoon continue to the Cemetery of Le Pere La Chaise. Dinner at a local restaurant in the area and return to the hotel by subway.
Day 5 - Paris
Full day excursion to Versailles. Transfer by coach, with guide (½ day services). Stop at a local market to get fresh food for a picnic in the Gardens. Entrance, group reservation and guided tour of the Royal Apartments are included. In the afternoon enjoy the “Musical Gardens”, see the Grand and the Petit Trianon. Return to Paris with the RER train. Restaurant around the Champs Elysees for dinner. Return to your hotel by subway.
Day 6 - Paris
Subway to the Opera Garnier. Inside guided tour. Shopping time in the Grands Magasins: Printemps or Galeries Lafayette before going to Montmartre where you’ll enjoy the panoramic view over the city. Visit the Sacre Coeur, the little Church of Saint Pierre de Montmartre, the cemetery, the Moulin de la Galette and Place du Tertre where artists are sketching, painting and drawing portraits. Dinner at chez La Mere Catherine. Return to hotel by subway..
Day 7 - Paris
Subway to Denfert Rochereau to visit the Paris Catacombs. Then, continue towards Montparnasse enjoying the food market of rue Daguerre. Proceed to Concorde square from where you will see the National Assembly, the Champs Elysees, Bridge Alexander III. Pass by the Petit Palais and the Grand Palais, the Arc of Triomphe and Place du Trocadero which is facing the Ecole Militaire, the Champs de Mars and the Eiffel Tower. You will also see the Dome of the Church of the Invalids where Napoleon is buried Tickets to climb to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. River Cruise & farewell dinner By the Eiffel Tower. Return to hotel by subway.
Day 8 - Return
This is your last day in Paris before going back to CDG airport. In the morning leave your luggage in storage as check-out time is at 11:00 AM. Return to Paris enter for last minute souvenir shopping. 3:00 PM Coach leaves the hotel for the airport. 4:30 PM check in at Air France counter, terminal 2E. 7:10 PM flight AF # 008 leaves Charles de Gaulle, 9:25 PM arrival JFK, Terminal 1.
- breakfast and dinner daily
- transfers from and to CDG airport
- guided tours
- visits and entrance fees as per itinerary
- medical insurance.
- single supplement at $320
- optional trip cancellation insurance
- gratuities to drivers and guides
- 3% merchant fee for all payments by credit card
- passport and possible visa fees
- lunches, beverages
- personal expenses such as telephone, laundry etc….
- Online: As you register, you can submit your payment by e-check or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express). There is a 3% service fee for all online payments. To avoid this fee, you can mail a check or money order.
- Phone: We accept credit card & e-check payments by phone. Credit card payments incur a 3% service fee but there is no service fee for e-checks: (212) 203-1021
- Post Mail: You could also mail a paper check or a money order. Checks should be made payable to “Celestial Voyagers” and mailed to the address in the “Contact Us” section. Do not forget to mention the tour name and the passenger name on the check.
First deposit paid online $395 prior September 28, 2018
2nd payment by mail or by phone $500 by November 2, 2018
3rd payment by mail or by phone $500 by January 4, 2019
4th payment by mail or by phone $500 by February 15, 2019
5th payment by mail or by phone $500 by March 18, 2019
- Payment of $350, processing fee for cancellations received before December 15, 2018
- Penalty of 50% of the total trip cost if cancellation is received between December 16, 2018, and March 1, 2019
- Penalty of 100% of the total trip cost if cancellation is received on or after March 1, 2019.
We advise all travelers to purchase travel insurance in case of any unforeseen circumstances and if you are no longer able to travel. We offer the following insurance policies through Allianz Travel Insurance: Basic, Classic, and Classic with cancel anytime. Prices vary with age and amount insured.
Click on the link below for more details:
Air Schedule6053 MCVTS flight details
|Departure Day||Departure Date||From (airport/terminal)||Departure Time||Flight #||To (airport)||Arrival Time (local time)||Stopover/Layover|
|Friday||04/19/2019||JFK, NYC||11:25 PM||AF 009||CDG, Paris||1:55 PM +1|
|Friday||04/26/2019||CDG, Paris||7:10 PM||AF 008||JFK, NYC||9:25 PM|