Surrounded by shops and restaurants, this upscale hotel is a 9-minute walk from the Kavala ferry terminal, 12 minutes on foot from the hilltop Acropolis of Kavala and 15 minutes walking from Rapsani Beach along the Aegean Sea. Featuring city or sea views, the bright rooms with contemporary decor offer free Wi-Fi, minifridges, flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffee making facilities. A breakfast buffet is included. Amenities consist of an airy rooftop restaurant/bar with terrace dining and sea views, along with a gym and a hammam.
● Roundtrip flight from JFK to Thessaloniki with Lufthansa Airlines
● Roundtrip airport transfer between Thessaloniki airport and Kavala (May 5 & May 9)
● 1 night stay at Airotel Galaxy Kavala Hotel (May 3-4) – Breakfast included
Services Not Included
● Excess baggage fees at the airport
● Single room supplement
● Passport and visa fees
● Optional travel insurance in case of trip cancellation
● Additional excursions or activities not mentioned in itinerary or reserved in advance
● Transportation except where noted in the itinerary
● Upgrade to hotel accommodations and activities
● Cost of personal items: phone, drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc.
● Any services not listed above as “included”
Trip price $1600
Final payment date: March 18, 2020
6229 Molloy Euroweek 2020
Arrival Time (local time)
May 2, 2020
8:20 AM +1
May 3, 2020
May 9, 2020
May 9, 2020
Terms & Conditions
CelestialVoyagers Terms and Conditions relate to specific contracts with various suppliers. The policies and regulations below must be strictly enforced.
Molloy Greece Euroweek 2020
A deposit of $300 is due upon registration. When registration is made within 60 days prior to departure the full amount of the trip is due.
Cancellations, Penalties, and Fees:
All changes and cancellations must be provided in writing. The following penalties apply with the number of days prior to departure:
● The $300.00 program deposit is non-refundable.
● In addition to the non-refundable deposit there is a penalty of $300.00 for air, hotel and tour cancellation if written cancellation is received 120 days to 91 days before trip departure.
● A penalty of 100% of the total cost of the trip* will be incurred if written cancellation is received 90days or less before the trip departure.
Online: During your registration, you can submit your payment by e-check or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express). There is a 3% service fee for all online payments. Also, merchant fees are non-refundable. To avoid this fee, you can mail a check or money order.
Phone: We accept credit cards & e-check payments by phone. Credit card payments incur a 3% service fee but there is no service fee for e-checks.
Post Mail: You could also mail a paper check or a money order. Checks should be made payable to “Celestial Voyagers” and mailed to the address in the “Contact Us” section.
Gineth is a senior travel planner for CelestialVoyagers. With over ten years of experience in the travel industry, Gineth acquired her master’s degree in criminal justice from John Jay College while working for CelestialVoyagers. She loved her job at CelestialVoyagers so much that she continued working up the company’s ranks and currently focuses on strategic planning and project management.