● Nonstop round-trip flight between JFK to Dublin, Ireland with Delta airlines
Services Not Included
● Excess baggage fees at the airport
● Passport and visa fees
● Optional travel insurance in case of trip cancellation
● Any services not listed above as “included”
Final payment date: April 15, 2020
6218 Molloy Ireland flight details
Arrival Time (local time)
9:30 AM +1
Terms & Conditions
CelestialVoyagers Terms and Conditions relate to specific contracts with various suppliers. The policies and regulations below must be strictly enforced.
Molloy Ireland 2020
A deposit of $300 is due upon registration. When registration is made within 60 days prior to departure the full amount of the trip is due.
Cancellations, Penalties, and Fees:
All changes and cancellations must be provided in writing. The following penalties apply with the number of days prior to departure:
● The $300.00 program deposit is non-refundable.
● In addition to the non-refundable deposit there is a penalty of $300.00 for air, hotel and tour cancellation if written cancellation is received 120 days to 91 days before trip departure.
● A penalty of 100% of the total cost of the trip* will be incurred if written cancellation is received 90days or less before the trip departure.
Online: During your registration, you can submit your payment by e-check or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express). There is a 3% service fee for all online payments. Also, merchant fees are non-refundable. To avoid this fee, you can mail a check or money order.
Phone: We accept credit cards & e-check payments by phone. Credit card payments incur a 3% service fee but there is no service fee for e-checks.
Post Mail: You could also mail a paper check or a money order. Checks should be made payable to “Celestial Voyagers” and mailed to the address in the “Contact Us” section.
Gineth is a senior travel planner for CelestialVoyagers. With over ten years of experience in the travel industry, Gineth acquired her master’s degree in criminal justice from John Jay College while working for CelestialVoyagers. She loved her job at CelestialVoyagers so much that she continued working up the company’s ranks and currently focuses on strategic planning and project management.