All events are subject to final confirmation. Should for any reason some of these events be canceled or rescheduled, we reserve the right to adjust the itinerary accordingly
Depart from JFK, International airport terminal #4. Please check-in at Delta’s counter no later than 6:00 AM. Take the nonstop Delta flight DL#1303 scheduled to depart at 8:05 AM to San Juan. Arrive at San Juan International Airport at 12:06 PM. Transfer to hotel under own arrangements
Overnight at Hyatt Hotel Bayamon.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Sunday, March 15th, 2020
8:00 AM – Breakfast at hotel
10:00 – 11:00 AM – Mass
1:00 – 2:00 PM – Lunch
3:00 – 7:00 PM – Old San Juan
8:00 PM – Dinner
9: 00 PM – Reflection
This modern hotel is a 2-minute walk from Parque de las Ciencias educational and recreational park, and 8.9 miles from the Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico. A complimentary hot breakfast is available. Additional amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness center, plus a business center, a coffee/cocktails bar and a 24/7 market cafe.
● Nonstop round-trip flight between JFK to San Juan, Puerto Rico with Delta airlines
● 7 nights’ accommodation at the Hyatt Bayamon Lodging
● Daily breakfast
Services Not Included
● Excess baggage fees at the airport
● Single room supplement
● Passport and visa fees
● Optional travel insurance in case of trip cancellation
● Additional excursions or activities not mentioned in itinerary or reserved in advance
● Upgrade to hotel accommodations and activities
● Cost of personal items: phone, drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc.
● Any services not listed above as “included”
$1,200 in a twin room occupancy
Single room supplement – TBD
Final payment date: January 28, 2020
6227 Molloy Puerto Rico Flight Details
Arrival Time (local time)
Terms & Conditions
CelestialVoyagers Terms and Conditions relate to specific contracts with various suppliers. The policies and regulations below must be strictly enforced.
Molloy Puerto Rico 2020
A deposit of $300 is due upon registration. When registration is made within 45 days prior to departure the full amount of the trip is due.
Cancellations, Penalties, and Fees
All changes and cancellations must be provided in writing. The following penalties apply with the number of days prior to departure:
● The $300.00 program deposit is non-refundable.
● In addition to the non-refundable deposit, there is a penalty of $300.00 for air, hotel and tour cancellation if written cancellation is received 120 days to 91 days before trip departure.
● A penalty of 100% of the total cost of the trip* will be incurred if written cancellation is received 90days or less before the trip departure.
Online: During your registration, you can submit your payment by e-check or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express). There is a 3% service fee for all online payments. Also, merchant fees are non-refundable. To avoid this fee, you can mail a check or money order.
Phone: We accept credit cards & e-check payments by phone. Credit card payments incur a 3% service fee but there is no service fee for e-checks.
Post Mail: You could also mail a paper check or a money order. Checks should be made payable to “Celestial Voyagers” and mailed to the address in the “Contact Us” section.
Gineth is a senior travel planner for CelestialVoyagers. With over ten years of experience in the travel industry, Gineth acquired her master’s degree in criminal justice from John Jay College while working for CelestialVoyagers. She loved her job at CelestialVoyagers so much that she continued working up the company’s ranks and currently focuses on strategic planning and project management.