Group will meet at JFK International Airport – check-in at Iberia’s counter should be by 5:30 PM
Fly with Iberia Airlines on flight IB 6252, departing JFK at 8:30 PM, arriving Malaga next day at 12:55 PM
Friday, June 26th, 2020
12:55 PM: Arrive Malaga
Saturday, June 27th, 2020
June 27 – July 31
UNDER OWN ARRANGEMENTS
Saturday, August 1st, 2020
Transfer to Madrid International Airport (under own arrangements)
Flight IB 6253 departs Madrid at 4:45 PM and arrives in JFK Airport at 6:45 PM.
● International Round-trip flight with Iberia Airlines between New York airport to Malaga and returning from Madrid.
Services Not Included
● Excess baggage fees at the airport
● Passport and visa fees
● Optional travel insurance in case of trip cancellation
● Any services not listed above as “included”
Total Price $1,340
Final payment date: May 7, 2020
6236 Molloy Malaga Flight Details
Arrival Time (local time)
June 25, 2020
9:55 AM +1
June 26, 2020
August 1, 2020
Terms & Conditions
CelestialVoyagers Terms and Conditions relate to specific contracts with various suppliers. The policies and regulations below must be strictly enforced.
Molloy Summer Leon 2020
A deposit of $300 is due upon registration. When registration is made within 60 days prior to departure the full amount of the trip is due.
Cancellations, Penalties, and Fees:
All changes and cancellations must be provided in writing. The following penalties apply with the number of days prior to departure:
● The $300.00 program deposit is non-refundable.
● In addition to the non-refundable deposit, there is a penalty of $300.00 for air, hotel and tour cancellation if written cancellation is received 120 days to 91 days before trip departure.
● A penalty of 100% of the total cost of the trip* will be incurred if written cancellation is received 90days or less before the trip departure.
Online: During your registration, you can submit your payment by e-check or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express). There is a 3% service fee for all online payments. Also, merchant fees are non-refundable. To avoid this fee, you can mail a check or money order.
Phone: We accept credit cards & e-check payments by phone. Credit card payments incur a 3% service fee but there is no service fee for e-checks.
Post Mail: You could also mail a paper check or a money order. Checks should be made payable to “Celestial Voyagers” and mailed to the address in the “Contact Us” section.
Gineth is a senior travel planner for CelestialVoyagers. With over ten years of experience in the travel industry, Gineth acquired her master’s degree in criminal justice from John Jay College while working for CelestialVoyagers. She loved her job at CelestialVoyagers so much that she continued working up the company’s ranks and currently focuses on strategic planning and project management.