2:00 PM Departure from Brandywine campus to go to Newark airport. Coach transfer is included.
5:00 PM Checkin at United Airline counter at terminal C.
7:45 PM Flight UA#23 leaves for Dublin.
Saturday, March 2nd, 2019
7:00 AM Assistance and transfer upon arrival Dublin. Go to the hotel and leave your luggage in storage. Proceed for an orientation tour of Dublin to be acquainted to the city and see the most landmark of the capital of Ireland. Part of the tour will be walking. Your guide will explain local currency and custom. Tour will end when it is time to check-in at the hotel which could be as late as 3:00 PM Remainder of the day free to rest or investigate the city of Dublin.
Sunday, March 3rd, 2019
Day in Dublin for academic studies.
Dublin - Belfast
Monday, March 4th, 2019
9:00 AM leave Dublin and Ireland for Northern Ireland and Belfast, 104 miles
11:00 AM Arrival Belfast and check-in at the hotel. You may have to leave your luggage in storage till rooms are ready. Checkin time can be as late as 3:00 PM. You will need a different currency and will use English pounds for 2 days versus euros.
Afternoon city tour of Belfast including West Belfast and the murals. Rest of the afternoon for academic studies.
Tuesday, March 5th, 2019
Day in Belfast for your academic studies. Should your academic duties allow, an optional day excursion to the Giant’s Causeway (Price: $90). The l egend says that Irish giant Fionn Mac Cumhaill (Finn McCool) created the causeway to travel to Scotland and fight his rival Benandonner, but came back smartish when he saw how big he was.
Belfast - Galway
Wednesday, March 6th, 2019
8:00 AM Departure by coach to return to Ireland. Morning drive
2:00 PM E.T.A. check-in at hotel for 2 nights
Afternoon in Galway for academic studies
Thursday, March 7th, 2019
Day in Galway for academic studies. Should Academic duties allow an optional Half day excursion to Connemara National Park, a vast expanse of mountains, bogs, heathland and lakes, all forming a beautiful and unique scenery. (Price: $50)
Galway - Limerick
Friday, March 8th, 2019
9:00 AM departure from Galway. Drive to Limerick: 62 miles, 1h 1/2
10:00 AM check-in a hotel in Limerick – luggage may be left in storage till check-in time
Day for academic studies in Limerick.
Saturday, March 9th, 2019
Full day excursion to the Burren National Park and the Cliff of Moher. The cliffs run for nearly 9 miles along the coast of the atlantic Ocean. At the South end they rise 390 ft above the water and, five miles to the North, they reach their maximum height of 702 ft.Evening farewell dinner and traditional entertainment at the Locke Bar, (or similar).
Sunday, March 10th, 2019
9:30 AM Depart from hotel
10:15 AM Check-in at United counter at Shannon airport
12:30 PM Departure from Shannon
3:05 PM Arrival Newark. Meet your driver to return by coach to Brandywine campus.
● Round-trip transfer by coach between Brandywine campus and Newark
● Round-trip flight between Newark and Dublin / Return from Shannon to Newark
● Eight nights’ accommodations at good quality hotels either double or triple occupancy
● Daily breakfast
● Dinner and traditional entertainment at The Locke Bar or similar on Saturday, March 9
● Visit: Cliffs of Moher
● Modern motor coach with driver X5 full days/city transfers: March 2, 4, 6, 8, 9
● Modern motor coach with driver X 1 evening return transfer on March 9
● Modern motor coach with driver X 1 airport transfer on March 10
● English speaking guide for city tours in Dublin and Belfast on March 2, 4
● Service charges and taxes at existing rates
● All visits with entrance fees as per itinerary
● Assistance of Celestial Voyagers representative throughout
Services Not Included
● Excess baggage fees at the airport
● Single room supplement $610
● Optional day excursion to the Giant’s Causeway – Price: $90 ● Optional Half day excursion to Connemara National Park – Price: $50
● Passport and visa fees
● Optional travel insurance in case of trip cancellation or delays
● Additional excursions or activities not mentioned in itinerary or reserved in advance
● Transportation except where noted in the itinerary
● Tips for drivers and guides
● Upgrade to hotel accommodations and activities
● Cost of personal items: phone, drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc.
● Any services not listed above as “included”
Passports and Visas
Everyone needs a passport valid until September 16 2019. If you are not an American citizen, a visa may be required, a Green Card or equivalent is compulsory.
● $350 if cancellation is received between November 30 and December 28, 2018, + processing fee of $150: Total $500 penalty
● 50% of the total trip cost between December 29, 2018 – January 10, 2019
● 100% of the total trip cost after January 10, 2019, or in case of no-show
All changes and cancellations must be provided in writing. The following penalties apply:
● Name changes $250
● Name corrections: $150 – we will try to get a waiver if the error is minimal
● Deviations: $350
● Cancellation after ticketing: 100% of tour cost.
Online: During your registration, you can submit your payment by e-check or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express). There is a 3% service fee for all online payments. To avoid this fee, you can mail a check or money order.
Phone: We accept credit card & e-check payments by phone. Credit card payments incur a 3% service fee but there is no service fee for e-checks.
Post Mail: You could also mail a paper check or a money order. Checks should be made payable to “Celestial Voyagers” and mailed to the address in the “Contact Us” section.
6038 PSB Ireland flight details
Arrival Time (local time)
Terms & Conditions
CelestialVoyagers Terms and Conditions relate to specific contracts with various suppliers. The policies and regulations below must be strictly enforced.
Penn State Brandywine Ireland 2019
A deposit of $500 is due upon registration. When registration is made within 60 days prior to departure 50% of the amount of the trip is due
Gineth is a senior travel planner for CelestialVoyagers. With over ten years of experience in the travel industry, Gineth acquired her master’s degree in criminal justice from John Jay College while working for CelestialVoyagers. She loved her job at CelestialVoyagers so much that she continued working up the company’s ranks and currently focuses on strategic planning and project management.