Day 1 - Arrival
Arrival transfer from airport to hotel – Overnight in San Jose (Park Inn by Radisson, Holiday Inn or similar)
Day 2 - San Jose
Meeting at the Ministry of Public Health’s Meeting at Calderon Guardia Hospital or meeting with Dr. Rodolfo Hernandez. Lunch at the hotel, meeting at Woman’s Hospital, City Tour and dinner. Overnight in San Jose: Park Inn by Radisson, Holiday Inn or similar)
Day 3 - Las Juntas
Travel to Volcan Poas and Coffee Tour – Visit to Heredia Hospital. Transfer and overnight in Las Juntas (Pueblo Antiguo)
Day 4 - Las Juntas
Visit the local clinic at Las Juntas, to know about the work of the ATAP’s (Technical Assistants of Primary Care) and other preventive health labor done by the local clinic – Short trip to near beach (Costa de Pajaros) Dinner and Overnight in Las Juntas (Pueblo Antiguo)
Day 5 - Tilaran
Transfer to Tilaran and visit the local clinic at Tilaran, to know about the work of the ATAP’s (Technical Assistants of Primary Care) and other preventive health labor done by the local clinic – Travel to Arenal- Possible visit Arenal local Clinic – Overnight Arenal Montechiari
Day 6 - La Fortuna
Hanging bridges during the morning. After lunch visit La Fortuna downtown. Shopping at La Fortuna – After shopping visit Baldi hot springs – Dinner at Baldi – Overnight in La Fortuna (Arenal Montechiari)
Day 7 - San Jose
Canopy tour (Zip line) during the morning. After lunch drive back to San Jose – Farewell dinner and Overnight in San Jose at Park Inn by Radisson, Holiday Inn or similar)
Day 8 - Return
Transfer to the airport
● Meeting and guide services
● All meals and lodging as per itinerary
● Ground transportation
● Airport transfers
● Entrance fees to National Parks and other sites
● 2 faculty members
● Any Camera / Video Fees at the monuments.
● Cost of personal items: phone, extra drinks, souvenirs, Internet, laundry, etc.
● Any services not listed above as “included”
Everyone needs a passport valid until November 12, 2019. If you are not an American citizen, a visa may be required, a Green Card or equivalent is compulsory.
- Online: During your registration, you can submit your payment by e-check or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express). There is a 3% service fee for all online payments. To avoid this fee, you can mail a check or money order.
- Phone: We accept credit card & e-check payments by phone. Credit card payments incur a 3% service fee (non-refundable) but there is no service fee for e-checks.
- Post Mail: You could also mail a paper check or a money order. Checks should be made payable to “Celestial Voyagers” and mailed to the address in the “Contact Us” section.
The deadlines below must be strictly adhered to as they are based on supplier deadlines for services.
Full payment due December 14, 2018
Deposit of $500 due Nov 1 2018
Payment of $500 due Nov 15 2018
Payment of $500 due Dec 15 2018
Payment Remaining Balance January 15, 2019