Type Land & Air
Departure Date Monday, September 28th, 2020
Return Date Thursday, October 8th, 2020
Final Payment Date
Wednesday, July 29th, 2020
Open and Print PDF brochure
Afternoon departure from JFK with TURKISH AIRLINES
10:00 AM Check-in at TURKISH AIRLINES counter, terminal 1
12:30 PM TURKISH AIRLINES flight TK# 4 leaves JFK for Istanbul.
5:05 AM Arrival Istanbul
06:40 AM Connecting flight TK # 784 leaves Istanbul
8:50 AM Arrival Ben Gourion airport in Israel
Assistance and transfer to go to your hotel with sightseeing en route
Drive along the Mediterranean coast to Caesarea, a city built by Herod the Great. In Acts 10 Peter visits and receives the first Gentile converts to the Faith by baptizing the centurion, Cornelius and his household in Acts 25:23ff St. Paul is tried before King Agrippa here, making a famous defense and being imprisoned for 2 years. The visit includes stops at the Roman Amphitheater, the Hippodrome and the Aqueduct. Arrive at our Hotel, Nof Ginosar adjacent to the Sea of Galilee. Check-in at the hotel for 3 nights.
Check-in at the hotel for 3 nights.
We begin with Eucharist by the Sea of Galilee before breakfast and sailing for Capernaum, the site of a 2nd Century, CE, synagogue. The bus will carry us to Tabgha, where according to the Gospels, Jesus miraculously multiplied the loaves and fishes. We will visit St. Peter’s Church, the place where in John 21 Jesus said to Peter three times, “Feed my sheep.” Next is the Mt. of the Beatitudes, where in Matthew 5 Jesus preaches his famous sermon. Returning to Tiberius for lunch takes us past Magdala, the home of Mary Magdalene. Enjoy some “St. Peter’s Fish!” It’s now off to Nazareth, Jesus’ boyhood home, to visit the Basilica of the Annunciation (Luke 1 the angel Gabriel appeared to Mary to announce that she will give birth to Jesus), the Church of St. Gabriel, Joseph’s Workshop, and Mary’s Well. Overnight in Tiberias.
We travel to the site of the Wedding at Cana. Onto to Nazareth to visit the Church of the Annunciation and walk through the ancient “souk” for shopping. Heading to Meddigo, we visit a site where 20 layers of civilization has been excavated. It is one of Solomon’s Chariot Cities, where many battles have been fought. In Revelation, the last great battle between Good and Evil is fought at Armageddon, the mountain of Megiddo. Overnight in Tiberias.
Check-out from Nof Ginosar and departure after breakfast
Driving south along the Jordan River Valley, we will visit the ancient synagogue of Beit Alpha, where in 1929 a beautiful mosaic floor almost 1,500 years old was uncovered nearly intact.We continue south to Jericho. The oldest inhabited city in the world, to visit its ruins. To end the visit we take a cable car up the Mount of Temptation, where in Matt 4 and Luke 4, Jesus encountered the Devil.We continue on to overnight in Jerusalem. Check in for 7 nights at Hotel Olive Tree or Knights Palace adjacent to Jerusalem’s Old City and many of the city’s holy sites. Guests will enjoy first-class accommodations in a warm and inviting atmosphere.
We begin with an overview of the Holy City from the Mount of Olives.
Descending the Mount, we stop at the Chapel of the Ascension, the Pater Noster (Our Father) Church, the Dominus Flevit (The Lord Wept) Chapel, the Church of All Nations and the Garden of Gethsemane.
Free Time through the evening.
● Lutheran Church of the Redeemer: 9:00 English, 10:30 German
● St. George’s Anglican Cathedral: 08:00 Holy Eucharist (E); 10:30 Holy
Eucharist (A&E); 18:00 Evensong (E)
● We enter the Holy City through the St. Stephen’s Gate to walk to the Pool of Bethesda, where in John 5 Jesus heals a man paralyzed for 38 years on the Sabbath.visits continue at Pilate’s Judgement Hall, the Chapel of the Flagellation
and the Ecce Homo Arch.
● We approach Mt. Moriah along the Western Wall to visit the Dome of the Rock and Aqsa Mosques.
● Following the Via Dolorosa (the Way of the Cross), we will reach its final station in the holiest shrine in the Christian world, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
● We visit Mt. Zion and the Upper Room of the Last Supper.
● Free late afternoon with optional visit to the Garden Tomb, also known as Gordon’s Calvary.
● Overnight is in Jerusalem
● Grab your bathing suit for the descent 1,298 feet below sea level to the Dead Sea, the lowest spot on earth. There will be an opportunity to float in its salty water.
● Along its shore we will take the cable car or walk the Snake Path to Masada, the fortress where 900 Jewish Zealots committed suicide rather than be taken by the Roman army.
● On the return trip to Jerusalem we will pause for refreshment at the beautiful Oasis of En-Gedi, where in 1 Samuel 23 David hid for safety from King Saul.
● One final stop at the intriguing excavation of the Qumran Community, the authors and keepers of the Dead Sea Scrolls.
● Overnight in Jerusalem.
● Leaving Jerusalem again, we head to Bethany, where in John 11 Jesus goes to visit Mary, and Martha and raise Lazarus from death. We will visit the church built over the site of their home and his tomb.
● We then visit the home of John the Baptist at Ein Karem.
● Finally, we end at the beginning of things in Bethlehem, visiting the Manger Square, the Church of the Nativity, the Milk Grotto, St. Jerome’s Chapel and the Shepherd’s Fields.
● Overnight is in Jerusalem.
Mid morning departure to go to ben Gurion airport
11:30 AM Check-in at TURKISH AIRLINES counter
14:15 Flight TK # 795 leaves Israel
4:40 PM Arrival Istanbul
6:35 PM Flight TK # 11 leaves Istanbul
10:30 PM Arrival JFK
NOF GINOSAR HOTEL . 3 nights .
Phone: 972 – 4 – 6700 – 320
Arrival September 29, 2020
Nof Ginosar is a resort hotel in northern Israel, on the shores of the Sea of Galilee (or the Kinneret as the locals call it). The welcoming guest rooms – some. Our 136 Deluxe rooms are lavishly furnished and equipped with first class amenities.
JERUSALEM: OLIVE TREE HOTEL . 6 nights
23 St George Street, Jerusalem, 97200, Israel
Phone: +972 2-541-0410
Arrival October 2nd, 2020
With a stay at Olive Tree Hotel in Jerusalem, you’ll be minutes from St. George’s Cathedral and Tombs of the Kings. This hotel is close to Garden Tomb and Dome of the Rock. Make yourself at home in one of the 304 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free international calls. Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
● Round trip airfare from JFK to Tel Aviv with Turkish Airlines
● Nine nights’ accommodations, double occupancy
● Buffet breakfast and dinner daily at your hotel
● English speaking licensed guides on all the tours
● Modern motor-coach for all transfers and visits
● Site visits with entrance fees as per itinerary
● Single room supplement + $1415.-
● 3% merchant fee on any amount paid by credit card
● Passport & visa fees if you are not an American citizen
● Cost of personal items: phone, drinks, etc.
● Trip cancellation & medical travel insurance (highly recommended)
Trip price $3,950
Single supplement + $1415
Final Payment date: July 29, 2020
|Departure Day||Departure Date||From (airport/terminal)||Departure Time||Flight #||To (airport)||Arrival Time (local time)|
|Monday||Sept. 28, 2020||JFK||12:30 PM||TK 004||IST||5:15 AM +1|
|Tuesday||Sept. 29, 2020||IST||6:40 PM||TK 784||TLV||8:50 AM|
|Thursday||Oct. 8, 2020||TLV||2:15 PM||TK 795||IST||4:40 PM|
|Thursday||Oct. 8, 2020||IST||6:35 PM||TK 011||JFK||10:30 P|
CelestialVoyagers Terms and Conditions relate to specific contracts with various suppliers.
The policies and regulations below must be strictly enforced.
● $350 Deposit at the time of reservation is transferable but non-refundable. This deposit will be only $300 if you already paid $50 to Grace Lutheran Church for pre-registration.
● $1800 2nd payment due by May 29, 2020
● Balance due no later than July 29, 2020
● Processing fees of $150 are non refundable and will be added to the cancellations penalties mentioned below.
● For cancellation received between June 1 and July 15, penalty 30% of the trip value
● For cancellation received between July 16 and August 14, penalty 50% of the trip value
● For cancellation received after August 14 and for no show penalty 100% of the trip value
● For cancellation replaced with a new registration a $150 processing fee applies and name change fee of $250 applies after ticketing
We highly recommend protecting yourself with trip cancellation insurance. In order to cover pre-existing conditions, you must get your travel insurance within one week of your registration. All requests for changes and cancellations must be provided in writing.
Travel Insurance is highly recommended
We advise all travelers to purchase travel insurance in case of any unforeseen circumstances and if you are no longer able to travel. We offer the following insurance policies through Allianz Travel Insurance: Basic, Classic, and Classic with cancel anytime. Prices vary with age and amount insured.
Click on the link below for more details:
The U.S. State Department does not indicate that U.S. citizens traveling to Israel for stays of up to 90 days from their date of arrival need a visa , but like all visitors, you must hold a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date you are departing the country.